There are only a few hours is left to the IPL 2020 first game MI vs CSK, which is played between the two best teams of the IPL. i.e. Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings.
The game is about to start at 7:30 pm according to Indian Time. We all aware that the MI vs CSK match is the biggest rivery match played in IPL seasons. Today they will face each other 29th time in IPL and according to the statistics in the last 28 games MI won 17 matches and Chennai has only 11 wins over Mumbai. But we can’t decide which team will register their first victory in the 13th edition of IPL on the basics of the head to head statistics. Because all the 28 matches played between them are close encounters, and the best match we can say.
However, Today is the first game, and here are some key points that must be considered as an important point in the opening match.
You Can Check, MI vs CSK Prediction- Pitch Report, Playing 11, and Head to Head Stats Everything here, IPL 2020 Final Schedule
MI vs CSK: Key Points
1. Facing each other 29th time in IPL History
2. Left-arm spinners are crucial in today’s match.
3. 2nd innings is slow for Batting according to the Pitch report.
4. Mumbai Indians has more wins against the Chennai Super Kings.
5. Last year’s Finals were Played between the Both teams.
6. Mumbai has more experience in playing high-pressure matches.
7. CSK is the most successful team in IPL History with 8 runners up and 3 titles.
So these are the most important points that CSK and MI rivalry has.
So don’t forget to watch today MI vs CSK rivalry match at 7:30 pm. The live match will be available on Star Sports and Live Streaming will be cast on Disney Hotstar.
Mumbai Indians never had a good start of any season, but they are one of the best teams of the IPL by winning the 4 IPL titles. Rohit Sharma is doing very good captaincy for the Mumbai Indians. So, I Hope, that we will see the good game today.